Do you love to rubber stamp?
Do you want a fun night out learning new projects and techniques?
Join my Stamper’s Club
How would you like a night out with friends doing something you love? How would you like to learn how to make the most of the stamping supplies that you already have? Do you want to learn new techniques and make awesome projects? Like this Shadow box card . If you answered YES to any of these questions, then a club would be perfect for you.
How does it work?
As a member of a club with 5 ladies, you make a minimum monthly purchase of $30( before S&H and tax ) of Stampin’ Up! products from the current catalog or mini catalog, for 5 consecutive months.
I also offer many other size clubs and also a Bi monthly club.
What’s in it for me?
- A FREE monthly class at my stamping studio (attendance is optional) or at your home where you’ll make 2 great projects. Each month we will set our Hostess date to attend, giving you flexibility if something suddenly comes up. If your schedule won’t allow you to make it to the classes, it’s still worth it to join because you’ll still receive all the same benefits. If you cannot make it to the class in person, simply email me your order before our club night as a club member you will recieve
- Club project worksheet and make 2 stamping projects
- One FREE level 1 hostess stamp set( minmum )
- At least $15 minmum in free Stampin’ Up! product of your choice absolutely free.
- A free Stampin’ Up! catalog.
- 5 FREE hand stamped cards w/ envelopes from me on your hostess club month
- Local clubs will be invited to my Annual Hostess appreciation party
- Plus clubs are a great way to build your stamp collection a little at a time
- Contact me for more details on this exciting event I offer
- (248) 670-6181 or email me at Griffithisnot@comcast.net