I saw this cute snowman card that my sweet friend Roxy made HERE and I just had to make one too .. check out Roxy's snowman. She used the Heart to Heart punch for her hands on her snowman ( sooo cute).
This snowman seems to be looking up at the snow falling
Supplies used for this card :
- Crumb cake card stock #120953
- Northern Hearts stamp set level 1 Hostess item from Holiday mini 2010
- Snowflake punch # 119852( hands) w/ Black card stock
- Jolly Saint Nick stamp set #121321 ( greeting)
- Whipser white card stock # 100730
- 1 1/4" Circle punch #119861
- 1 3/4" Circle punch #119850
- 2 1/2" circle punch # 120906 ( Holiday 2010 Mini)
I punched his eyes out with crop-a-dile before I punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. After I punched out I then layered the 3/4"x 15/16 Medium Oval punch# 120908 in Black card stock behind the eyes. Carrot nose was hand cut and mouth was added with Black marker #100082
Until later..Happy Stampin!