Happy Monday friends !
We made these adorable witches boot at Susan Adams Home when I went to Founders Circle. Hard to believe this cute boot is made from the Holiday stocking Die #124098 in the Holiday mini HERE But it really is .
I will be posting a video on how to make it this Friday so stay tuned for that .
Here are the items I used on this boot :
- Black card stock #121045
- Mocha Morning designer paper #122366
- Finial Press embossing folder # 115963
- Holiday Stocking die #124098
- Wicked Cool Stamp set
- (w) #118738
- 1" Square punch #124094
- Scallop Square punch #119884
- Word window punch #119857
- Crop-a-dile #108362
- Silver Glimmer paper # 124005
- Calypso Coral 3/8" Ruffled ribbon # 122976
Have a Wonderful Monday friends .
Until later.. Happy Stampin!