Hi Stampers :
Happy Wednesday friends !
I finally had a chance to make the Christmas ornament on the front of the Holiday catalog . I just changed the colors .
It is so much fun .
I will try and get a video posted on how to make the ornament But a heads up it may be a (2) part video when it does happen :)
Here are the supplies I used for the Keepsake Ornament .
- Early Espresso classic ink# 126974
- Crumb cake classic ink #126975
- Very Vanilla card stock #101650
- Crumb Cake 3 1/2" Scallop Tulle ribbon # 127840
- Linen Thread # 104199
- Basic Pearls # Vintage Faceted Designer buttons #127555
- Designer Rosette Bigz die # 125594
Ornament Keepsakes stamp set
- (w)# 128048
- (c)# 128051
Holiday Ornaments framelits # 127816
Ornament Keepsake Bundle
- (w)# 129949
- (c)# 129950
PLUS there is a promotion going on for October.
Click HERE for those details .
Day #3 for the Glitter Queens Blog hop . Click HERE for more goodies
Have a Fabulous day friends!
Until later.. Happy Stampin!