Happy Monday friends !
Here is a card I made over the weekend and I will get a video posted on how I made the background...It's really simple.
- (1 ) of the main ingredients is sea salt .
What I also love is how all 3 punches layer together so perfectly .
The Greeeting is from the So Very Grateful stamp set in the Occasions catalog .
- Please tell me what was the 1st thing about this card that grabbed your attention .
I used the following items
- Wisteria Wonder 3/4" Chevron Ribbon #130017
- 6 X 9 Watercolor Paper # 122959
- Blossom Punch # 125603
- Pansy Punch # 130698
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin Ink Refill # 122931
- So Very Grateful (w)# 133050
- So Very Grateful (c)# 133053
- Petite Petals (w) 133152
- Petite Petals (c)# 133155
- Petite Petals Punch # 133322
- Petite Petals (W) Bundle # 134821
- Petite Petals ( C) Bundle # 134822
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents # 119246
- click HERE
Have a Fabulous Monday friends !
Until later.. Happy Stampin!